The Sherpa Product Warranty only covers against faulty parts and workmanship, not general wear and tear from normal use.
9,500lb Winches 5 Years*
12,000Lb Winches 5 Years*
17,000Lb Winches 5 Years*
Dual Motor Winches 5 Years*
Control Boxes, Solenoids and Hand Remotes 5 Years*
Synthetic Ropes 12 Months*
Steel Cables 12 Months*
Fairlead and Hawse 12 Months*
Snatch Blocks 12 Months*
Wireless Remote Kits 12 Months*
Universal Winch Plates 12 Months*
Winch Hooks 12 Months*
Tree Trunk Protectors 12 Months*
Ground Anchors 12 Months*
Winch Dampeners 12 Months*
Spot Lights 12 Months*
*Warranty Terms & Conditions:
For full Terms & Conditions of Sale including Warranty & Returns policy see Terms.
Additional Conditions For Sherpa 4x4 Winches:
Your Sherpa 4x4 Winch must be serviced every 12 Months by a suitably qualified professional.
- A copy of service receipts must be presented for a warranty claim.
- The winch should be used with a minimum 650 Cold Cranking Amps battery
The winch MUST have at least 1 complete layer of cable/rope on the drum at all times, the cable has a red mark which identifies the minimum that must remain on the drum.
The winch MUST be mounted to a suitable winch compatible bull bar or winch cradle only.
- The winch MUST be used as per the instruction manual.
- Do Not use the winch for industrial or commercial applications
- Do Not hook the winch cable / rope onto itself
- Do Not exceed the pulling limits of the winch
- Do Not shock load the winch
Do Not overwork the winch. The drives, like on all winches, have a duty cycle.
Winch Maintenance & Service Guide